Program Manager - NPI
Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
As the New Product Integration Program Manager you will manage multiple interfaces within Electric Hydrogen to ensure the successful new product delivery to our customers. You will be the guide who will keep team on track to exceed program milestones as set forth by our company with “non-event launch” mentality. We are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years of experience in new program launch and program management preferably in automotive, semiconductor or heavy industrial sector.
You will be onsite based at our location in San Carlos, CA and will report to Director of Program Management.
· Create plans and drive the execution of all internal activities related to NPI program readiness and successful tactical implementation of the product as customer project.
· Coordinate all activities as relate to the operations perimeter for your program(s) across teams within EH2.
· Interact, integrate, and drive results across teams in engineering, operations, supply chain, quality, sales, deployment, service, etc.
· Participate in and lead Program and Manufacturing Readiness forums.
· Provide clear updates on status and recovery plans at both working and executive level.
· Plan, organize, and orchestrate all pre-launch build activities.
· Facilitate ramp management with operations teams.
· Steer overall program validation plan and manufacturing readiness criteria (KPIs)
· Organization and follow-up of open points/actions that are required to secure a non-event introduction of the program; ensure conveyed and well communicated as actionable items throughout the organization.
· Keep us up to date with regular project status, summary, and issue resolution tracking reports
· Bachelor’s degree in STEM with minimum of 5 years of applicable experience
· Experience managing programs involving the coordination of many teams
· Experience building relationships amongst teams to facilitate win-win scenarios
· Experience working in a startup environment and adapting as new information comes to light
· Experience creating clear documentation and presentations to communicate important information
· Well versed with program management skills and methodologies.
· Experience with common methodologies for organizing programs
· Able to be a think creatively and brainstorm creative solutions to complicated problems.
· Team player: with cross-functional teams.
Compensation & Benefits:
[San Carlos Zone] Program Manager (P3):
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!