Sales Development Representative - Southern Europe
By making evidence the heart of security, we help customers stay ahead of ever-changing cyber-attacks.
Corelight is the cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt for threats, accelerate response to cyber incidents, gain complete network visibility and create powerful analytics using machine-learning and behavioral analysis tools. Easily deployed, and available in traditional and SaaS-based formats, Corelight is the fastest-growing Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform in the industry. And we are the only NDR platform that leverages the power of Open Source projects in addition to our own technology to deliver Intrusion Detection (IDS), Network Security Monitoring (NSM), and Smart PCAP solutions. We sell to some of the most sensitive, mission-critical large enterprises and government agencies in the world.
We are seeking a talented, resourceful, and collaborative Sales Development Rep to work in our Southern Europe. This is an opportunity to get in early and grow a sales career with a world class team.
The start date for this position will be May 2024
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Prospect for new business opportunities within mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Conduct high level discover calls with the C-suite and VPs
- Become a cyber security expert and thought leader
- Collaborate closely with regional field team and marketing team to develop call campaigns
- Document all activities and customer touch-points in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with channel partners to execute on go-to-market strategy
- Proven track record in high achievement and leadership skills
- Candidate needs to be self motivated and disciplined
- Interested in mentorship from Corelight's top sales professionals
- Demonstrate a passion to learn and grow
- Proficient communication and listening skills
- This role is ideal for graduates with 1-2 years sales experience
- Ability to understand technical concepts and enthusiasm for technology
- Languages (French and English)
A note on experience
We are proud of our culture and values - driving diversity of background and thought, low-ego results, applied curiosity and tireless service to our customers and community. Corelight is committed to a geographically dispersed yet connected employee base with employees working from home and office locations around the world. Fueled by an accelerating revenue stream, and investments from top-tier venture capital organizations such as Crowdstrike, Accel and Insight - we are rapidly expanding our team.
Check us out at www.corelight.com