Sales Engineer - Israel
By making evidence the heart of security, we help customers stay ahead of ever-changing cyber-attacks.
Corelight is the cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt for threats, accelerate response to cyber incidents, gain complete network visibility and create powerful analytics using machine-learning and behavioral analysis tools. Easily deployed, and available in traditional and SaaS-based formats, Corelight is the fastest-growing Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform in the industry. And we are the only NDR platform that leverages the power of Open Source projects in addition to our own technology to deliver Intrusion Detection (IDS), Network Security Monitoring (NSM), and Smart PCAP solutions. We sell to some of the most sensitive, mission critical large enterprises and government agencies in the world.
Corelight, Inc is seeking a skilled, experienced Sales Engineer in our Israeli territory to help promote, sell, and create customer satisfaction with the company’s products. You will primarily provide pre-sales technical support for the implementation of our products. This will include presentations, product demonstrations, assessment of potential application of Corelight solutions, and the development of account plans.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Act as a trusted advisor providing technical expertise through Sales presentations, Solution designs, Solution demonstrations, and Proof of Concepts
- Develop and Maintain a high level of technical knowledge of the Corelight offering and competitive and complimentary solutions from other vendors.
- Design differentiating solutions and articulate technical and business value of Corelight’s products versus other competitors.
- Design technical solutions that can solve customer business problems or create a new service offering
- Participate in the development and support of content (presentations, WP’s, use cases…) for customers and partners.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape and share with the team.
- Foster a collaborative, team-based environment, sharing best practices and success and building lasting relationships.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert written and oral communication skills
- Expert presentation skills
- Network design background and/or security software background preferred.
- 8+ years related industry experience
- 4+ year pre-sales experience
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
We are proud of our culture and values - driving diversity of background and thought, low-ego results, applied curiosity and tireless service to our customers and community. Corelight is committed to a geographically dispersed yet connected employee base with employees working from home and office locations around the world. Fueled by an accelerating revenue stream, and investments from top-tier venture capital organizations such as Crowdstrike, Accel and Insight - we are rapidly expanding our team.
Check us out at www.corelight.com