Account Executive - Federal Civilian Agencies
By making evidence the heart of security, we help customers stay ahead of ever-changing cyber-attacks.
Corelight is the cybersecurity company that transforms network and cloud activity into evidence. Evidence that elite defenders use to proactively hunt for threats, accelerate response to cyber incidents, gain complete network visibility and create powerful analytics using machine-learning and behavioral analysis tools. Easily deployed, and available in traditional and SaaS-based formats, Corelight is the fastest-growing Network Detection and Response (NDR) platform in the industry. And we are the only NDR platform that leverages the power of Open Source projects in addition to our own technology to deliver Intrusion Detection (IDS), Network Security Monitoring (NSM), and Smart PCAP solutions. We sell to some of the most sensitive, mission critical large enterprises and government agencies in the world.
We are currently seeking a Federal Sales Account Manager working with various Civilian agencies, and related entities to build opportunity and drive sales into an expanding territory.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy (Business Plan) to find and develop opportunities for Corelight’s technology across Agencies and Contractors.
- Build a strong pipeline and close Corelight business
- Convert existing Zeek/Bro open source users to Corelight products
- Conduct highly effective presentations to all levels of the IT Security teams in these agencies.
- Accurate forecasting of the business using SF.COM as a critical sales tool
- Build relationships with and sell through channel partners and Federal System Integrators (FSI’s)
- Manage existing Corelight customers so the ARR SW license is renewed and additional revenue is developed.
- Occasional travel to San Francisco headquarters
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent
- History of successfully working with early stage technologies
- 5-10 years track track record working with key FSI’s, VAR’s and distributors to successfully building a strong opportunity pipeline.
- Multiple years of above quota sales experience
- Good presentation skills, the ability to problem solve and quickly understand how to penetrate key accounts who have security initiatives
- Prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances or Security Software products that may include: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies. IPS/IDS, Packet Capture technology along with an understanding of SIEM solutions
- Practical knowledge of adjacent products and technologies relevant to Corelight’s Zeek/Bro data offerings.
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Sales experience with a network of security contacts in the key organizations.
- Very strong organizational skills
- Above average technical skills for a account executive
We are proud of our culture and values - driving diversity of background and thought, low-ego results, applied curiosity and tireless service to our customers and community. Corelight is committed to a geographically dispersed yet connected employee base with employees working from home and office locations around the world. Fueled by an accelerating revenue stream, and investments from top-tier venture capital organizations such as Crowdstrike, Accel and Insight - we are rapidly expanding our team.
Check us out at www.corelight.comNotice of Pay Transparency:
The compensation for this position ranges from $260,000 - $300,000/year and may vary depending on factors such as your location, skills and experience. Depending on the nature and seniority of the role, a percentage of compensation may come in the form of a commission-based or discretionary bonus. Equity and additional benefits will also be awarded.