eDiscovery Sales Director
Celerity Consulting Group
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
eDiscovery Sales & Business DevelopmentRemoteFull TimeeDiscoveryExperiencedCelerity Consulting Group has openings for an experienced eDiscovery Sales Director. As an eDiscovery Sales leader you will play a key role in growing our practice group by developing relationships with law firms, corporations, and governmental entities to drive revenue and meet annual sales goals. You will be expected to leverage existing relationships as well as perform basic sales activities, including prospecting, attending industry events and other networking activities. You will be supported by our dynamic and dedicated project management, forensic, and operations teams who have a proven track record of success. Our ideal candidate would be a talented individual who can help Celerity drive new businesses using their established client contacts.The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a strong understanding of eDiscovery workflows and software programs and have a willingness to learn Celerity’s proprietary product offerings.
- Have an existing book of business and is already the primary relationship manager with decision-makers at law firms, corporations, or government clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate new business and develop new customer relationships.
- Work with clients and internal teams to identify project scope and define the best solution and approach.
- Demonstrate consulting value, such as revising workflows resulting from changes to project scope or parameters.
- Develop and deliver formal sales presentations to various audiences.
- Be forward thinking and identify areas for growth or refinement as well as develop new sales initiatives.
- Provide regular reports to the senior management team on sales outreach, progress, and results.
- Coordinate and/or participate in regional marketing events.
- Be free of any non-compete clauses from previous employers.
- Qualified candidates should have:
- A minimum of 5 years of eDiscovery specific sales experience
- A proven track record of not only meeting, but exceeding revenue goals
- An existing base of law firm, corporate, and/or governmental clients; contacts in the Puget Sound or San Francisco Bay Areas are a plus
- Relativity Certified Sales Professional (RCSP) certification is a plus
- This position is a remote (work from home) position.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Life/AD&D
- 401(k) plan + matching
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Leave of Absence
- Flexible Work Schedules
- ADDITIONAL PERKS
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development
- Charitable Contribution Match
See more open positions at Celerity Consulting Group
Something looks off?