We are looking for an I&C Planner to work at our client's site located in Bridgman, MI. This will be a full time onsite long term contract position. As a Planner, you are responsible for planning and preparing work instructions that provide direction to vendor/craft resources for the implementation of modifications or major work scopes. You will support the department through technical and administrative assignments, and ensuring that the department implements and complies with applicable Administrative and Regulatory requirements and procedures.
Job Details/Essential Job Functions:
- Plan work tasks on a daily basis using client approved software and procedures.
- Conduct field walk downs to provide input for refining and improving work package quality.
- Interface and collaborate with vendor/craft supervisor, work management, operations and engineering to identify and resolve work package issues.
- Select for purchase or make procurement recommendations for all materials needed for work package execution.
- Review engineering changes and participate in work breakdown structure meetings to facilitate and enhance work package development, maintain compliance with codes, standards, vendor recommendation and maintenance direction.
- Perform duties that may involve work in hazardous areas and possible radiation exposure within the limits prescribed by the NRC.
- Support and participate in outage schedule rotation.
- Plan to meet outage milestone commitments.
- Plan to AP-930 standards
- Use computer programs such as but not limited to Microsoft Office, Action Way (Corrective Action Program), and Maximo.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Associate degree in a physical science or engineering discipline or the equivalent related technical training or equipment experience in nuclear power plant maintenance.
- 5 years power plant experience in maintenance or operations with 3 of the 5 years in nuclear plant facility.
- previous expierence using Maximo
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally
- Be able to pass criminal background, drug/alcohol screen (including medical and recreational marijuana as well as CBD oil), and employment testing.