Project Management Consultant
We are searching for a Project Management Consultant, for a 1+ year contract assignment,
You will work for the largest renewable construction company in the world under limited direction of the Solar Regional Lead Project Manager as system, business, and project support. This is a progressive role that offers opportunity for career growth.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to take ownership of assigned Solar projects while working collaboratively with your Regional Lead to actively manage projects through the Early-Stage process in preparation for turnover to the Construction team.
- Daily management of each assigned Solar project is all-encompassing. You are responsible for delivering a technically feasible, schedule appropriate, commercially supported, and financially viable project.
- Analyze technical and financial data, extrapolate notable variables, indicators, and trends as related to the assigned Solar projects.
- Support in the creation of, take ownership over, and actively manage assigned Solar project capital budget.
- Serve as development and permitting support, coordinate with and leverage subject matter experts, facilitate Engineering, actively engage in problem resolution, support capital budget activities thru approvals, work to develop a viable construction plan/schedule, support negotiations and execution of commercial contracts, investigate optimization opportunities.
- Engage in a variety of software applications to support your project activities, manage critical data and deliverables.
- Communicate and interface with Executive Leadership with the support of your Regional Lead
- Any and all other daily tasks required by Regional Lead to maintain overall group organization, data deliverables, team readiness, and individual project viability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Engineering
- Highly Organized
- Proactive attitude
- Inherent ability to manage fast paced high stress environment
- Capable of working independently with limited direction
- Strong financial and data analysis skillset
- Mechanical awareness and/or interest in technical variables
- Construction, Energy Industry, and/or Solar experience is a plus
- Strong interest in career growth on the Project Management path