-/+ 6 months
We are seeking a Project Coordinator for a 6+ months contract assignment to manage utility construction projects from initial customer meeting, design, to construction scheduling, and execution.
This is a hybrid position.
- Meet with customers in the field and communicate company requirements and how to meet customer needs.
- Will take customer requests and integrate them into company network while working with internal engineering groups.
- Manage a large workload from start to finish in a variety of project sizes.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
Minimum Requirements- Level l High School Diploma or GED.
Proficient in Windows operating system and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, etc.). Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision. Driver's License may be required
- Desired skills are a basic understanding of engineering and technical concepts, capable to communicate with a variety of customer.
- Background in Project Management and Customer Service a plus.
- Able to manage a large workload efficiently, and basic understanding of project management concepts.
- Experience with construction and/or utility work is desired but not required.
- Experience with Mapping software