+/- 6 months
We are looking for a Scheduler to work at our client's site located in Bridgman, MI for a full-time contract position. As a Scheduler you will schedule activities necessary to plan and execute nuclear plant projects including engineering, procurement, and project management activities. Excluded are the specific implementation activities. This work is performed primarily in the office with some work in the plant buildings.
Job Details/Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, track and status integrated project schedules from cradle to grave.
- Work closely with the Project Managers and Responsible Engineers to ensure all work activities are appropriately scheduled.
- Develop and run reports to track progress.
- Interface may include working with procurement vendors to identify and report on their work activities.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalence
- Previous scheduling experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project with a working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Be able to pass criminal background, drug/alcohol screen (including medical and recreational marijuana as well as CBD oil), and employment testing.