Business Performance Analyst
Up to 6 months
Business Performance Analyst contract opportunity located in Richmond, VA. Supporting excellence through process and data analysis, leading to the identification of opportunities to improve processes, workflows, reporting, and automation.
Work schedule M-F 5x8hr or M-Th 4x9hrs+4hrF
Candidates local to Richmond only.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer programs and systems, define and develop automated workflows and performance metrics,
- analyze and recommend data collection process improvements, and ensure data integrity as it relates to reporting and analytics,
- develop documentation of processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with peers and partner teams to support the deployment of systems as well as optimize, operate, and maintain systems.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in directly related field.
- Strong planning, organizational and project management skills with the ability to facilitate and/or work on multiple project teams simultaneously.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision-making.
- Effective analytical skills. Strong computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with PowerBI, and advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, Access, and SharePoint are critical.
- Experience with Power Automate and/or Itron metering systems (FCS, UIQ, OO) will be considered a plus.