Up to 1 year
Contract Design Draftsman opportunity located in Cayce, SC.
Responsible for producing drawings and data that clearly depict the physical transmission and distribution substation infrastructure, as well as the engineering parameters that support their design. This is a support role that operates under limited supervision. This position will use AutoCAD to develop structural and electrical drawings needed to build electric substations.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications
- Must have a certificate in AutoCAD
- Associate degree in a technical field with an emphasis on computer aided design applications such as AutoCAD
- AutoCAD drafting experience required
- The ability to produce drawings from designer notes and sketches
- Electrical Technician background