Warehousman opportunity in Chattahochee Energy Facility but will travel to Pooler Power Plant plant occasionally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support various plants in the area of receiving, storing, staging & shipping material as needed .
- Support ongoing Plant Operations planned outages, unplanned outages & maintenance activities at the various sites.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory incoming, outgoing, receipts, transfers & bin movement (both in the Maximo system and all hardcopy records).
- Maintain clean and orderly warehouse facilities that comply with good business practices and all safety regulations.
- Perform quarterly cycle counts and participate in annual inventories.
- Work with each plant's material specialist, inventory champion, plant personnel and on-site plant management to insure accuracy of materials received, put away, issued and/or returned.
40% 1.Receive, unload, inspect, label, store, stage, load and ship materials.
14% 2.Maintain accurate inventory records and provide reports as requested .
30% 3.Dust, clean and maintain warehouse and storage areas to comply with good business practices
15% 4.Prepare for and perform full Annual Inventories, Quarterly Cycle Count inventories
Qualifications / Education / Experience
The ideal candidate will have
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Associate or Bachelor's degree in business or technology related field preferred
- Five (5) years of warehouse experience in utility, generation, transmission, distribution industry.
- Seven (7) years warehouse experience in non-utility, generation, transmission, distribution, or related industry.
- Valid driver's license that meets the insurance eligibility requirements & Forklift certification required