Wind Technician - Gearbox Repair
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
About BHI Energy
BHI Energy is a broad umbrella organization with a complete service offering that covers all facets of Power Generation through the entire Electrical Delivery system. For over 40 years, our diverse services have been focused on multiple end markets, united by our level of service and quality, our unique partnership approach to our customer relationships, and our internal culture of how we interact with and support each other. To learn more about us, go to www.bhienergy.com.
BHI Energy provides competitive compensation & benefits, career advancement opportunities and a great work culture!
The Wind Technician (Gearbox Repair) will perform up tower gearbox repair including IMS and HSS bearing replacements, borescoping, pitch tube repair, driven and non-driven generator bearing replacements and generator alignments
- GWO BST, ART certificate (preferred)
- Winergy, Nanjing, ZF Gearbox Experience desired
- High School Diploma / GED
- Pass Background Check and Drug Screening
- Valid Drivers License (required to operate company vehicle)
- 100% Travel required
Benefits & Incentives
BHI has comprehensive health and work benefits that support the physical, emotional, and financial wellness of our people and their families. Benefits are dependent on the position and details are provided at the time of hire.
- Up to $3,500 Bonus Program based on active GWO certifications. Additional Bonus possible based on specific active Siemens and GE QEW I and QEW II Training Credentials.
- Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week based on availability when assigned to field.
- Travel Program to and from field assignments (MOB & DE-MOB).
- Site transportation provided when assigned to projects.
- Per Diem Allowance.
- Medical coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and dependents.
- 401K plan.
- Nationwide Work Locations.
- Referral bonus of $1,000 based on program guidelines.
Apply now! BHI Energy’s Talent and Placement Specialists are waiting for your application.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans. BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.