BHI Energy is searching for an assembler for a direct hire position. If you have at least 1 or more years assembler experience in the medical device field or a related technical field, then this may be the right opportunity for you. Company is growing and looking for more people to hire.
- Participate in production and development builds and manufacture high quality medical devices in accordance with released manufacturing documentation.
- Provide support as required in all phases of product development and transfer to manufacturing and commercial product.
- Assemble plastic and metal components into medical devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
- Perform in-process quality checks on sub-assemblies and finished product.
- Maintain clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records/documentation related to quality, work in progress, test results, labor (e.g. timecards) and special projects
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR, and FDA Regulations.
- Identify and report any product quality problems
- Facilitate resolution of the non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been resolved
Education and Experience
- 1 or more years assembler experience in the medical device field or a related technical field
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- No medical conditions preventing access to a controlled environment.
- High level of hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Must be able to handle small parts under a microscope
- Trained, documented and proficient in MI's.