SUMMARY: The Production Assistant is responsible for sorting incoming tools to the shop. This position will also be responsible for marking and packaging outgoing tools, as directed by the Production Control Coordinator and/or Manufacturing Operations Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associate consistent with Core Behaviors
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety.
- Sorting tools
- Counting incoming and outgoing items
- Load and Unload items from trays
- Etch, package and label outgoing items.
- Measure and mark diameters of outgoing tools
- Maintain customer packaging, including opening packages.
- Maintaining a clean work and sorting area
- Act as a back-up personnel for the warehouse
- Make deliveries and/or customer pick-ups.
- Handle shipping packages
- Pick items from stock
- Re-package items from stock
- Count/inventory items in stock
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform all work in accordance with ISO processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic OSHA requirements
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma, or equivalent, required.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Health Insurance BCBS of OK HDHP
- HSA with Employer match (must meet criteria)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- FSA (Full FSA, Limited FSA, and Dependent FSA)
- Company paid Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Company paid basic Life Insurance and AD&D/
- Supplemental life and AD&D/Dependent life
- Ancillary Critical Illness Insurance (Wellness Rider Included)
- Ancillary Accident Insurance (Wellness Rider Included)
- Ancillary Hospital Indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Includes concierge services and travel assistance.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Wellness challenge with a chance to will money or prizes
- Tuition Reimbursement - after 1 year of employment