Senior Project Manager (Civil Engineering)
Senior Project Managers are responsible for leading and managing multiple site development projects entirely from start to finish including budgeting, scheduling, contract document preparation, design calculations and construction administration services. You will also be responsible for mentoring and training of support staff as well as working with consultant teams and the financial success of all projects.
Education and Experience
1. 10+ year of experience working on Civil Engineering/Land Development projects, including site planning, layout, drainage, utility design, and soil erosion and sediment control design.
1. Bachelor's Degree in a Civil Engineering or related program
1. A PE (Professional Engineering) license preferred
1. Knowledge of local municipality, county, and state land use entitlement process and regulations
1. Expertise in hydrologic/hydraulic analysis and storm water management design
1. AutoCAD and Civil 3D skills
1. Microsoft Word and Excel skills
1. Proven leadership ability with experience building and/or managing teams
1. Superior organization and delegation ability
1. Excellent written and verbal skills, including public speaking.