Director of Corporate Analytics
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a Director of Corporate Analytics to join Arcadia’s analytics team and build their own team of high-performing analysts. This candidate will be responsible for driving growth via data insights, reporting and predictive models and working closely with Arcadia’s leadership team to measure and advise company strategy. They will partner closely with our senior and executive leadership team to develop metrics frameworks, identify and predict key drivers of company performance, and inform strategy with data insights.
The ideal candidate has a track record of establishing metrics frameworks, driving growth with concrete data insights, delivering reliable predictive models, and working cross-functionally to provide analytics thought leadership and build a data-driven attitude.
Arcadia is headquartered in Washington, DC, and open to fully remote candidates.
What you'll do:
- Provide ongoing insight into Arcadia’s key performance drivers and communicate regularly with leadership to tell the story of Arcadia’s performance and advise strategy
- Define and maintain a corporate metrics framework that underlies company KPIs and other company performance reporting and goal setting
- Develop predictive models to forecast Arcadia’s growth and identify the key levers to drive step-change improvements in that growth
- Build always-on self-service dashboards, in partnership with analytics engineering, to help everyone at the company keep a pulse on Arcadia’s key metrics
- Be a senior analytics voice in the organization, developing relationships with senior leaders across the company, encouraging a data-driven culture, and advising Arcadia’s decisions with data
- Hire and develop a small, hard-working distributed team of analysts and data scientists and contribute directly as needed
What will help you succeed:
- 10+ years of experience in data roles (data analytics, business analytics, data science, economics, statistics or related field)
- Experience leading others in analytics or related subject areas
- Proven track record of driving business impact with data
- Well-versed in SQL and proficient in Python; working familiarity with statistical & data science modeling
- Experience enabling data self-service, including building in and driving adoption of BI tools like Looker or Lightdash
- Outstanding presentation and communicate skills, including experience working with senior and executive leaders
- Ability to thrive and inspire change in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience managing or collaborating with global teams
- Experience with Snowflake, dbt, Hex, Lightdash
- Energy industry background
- Experience with venture-backed startups
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO - no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $153,000 to $221,000. There will also be a competitive benefits and equity (bonus if applicable) component to the package. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills, experience, and location of the qualified candidate.
Something looks off?