Billing & Management Analyst I
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
Arcadia is seeking a highly talented, organized, results-oriented Billing & Management Analyst to join our Delivery Management team. This position will help with all customer-facing facets of our business including customer support, escalated account resolution, and billing needs. You'll wear many hats, and help ensure the highest level of customer support.
Arcadia is headquartered in Washington, DC, and open to fully remote candidates.
What you'll do:
This role will encompass several facets including but not limited to:
- Oversight of automated billing process
- Manually generate client statements as needed
- Ensuring customers are billed accurately and on time
- Upkeep of billing and payment records
- Customer communication and escalations
- Research and resolve client billing problems or issues
- Misc. administrative tasks
What will help you succeed:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical background and attention to details
- Results-oriented drive and solid work ethic
- Resourceful, collaborative, and problem-solving
- Able to work fluidly across multiple departments
- Flexible; strong ability to adapt quickly
- Inquisitive; aims to improve workflows to increase efficiency
- Motivated, self-starter; takes initiative when encountering issues
- Microsoft Office experience: Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Experience using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce/Zendesk) a plus
- Desire to grow with the company
- High school diploma (college degree preferred)
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in billing, accounting, finance, or adjacent/related field
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $41,000 to $59,000. There will also be a competitive benefits and equity (bonus if applicable) component to the package. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills, experience, and location of the qualified candidate.
Something looks off?