Who we are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
Arcadia is headquartered in Washington, DC with a valuation of $1.5B and $380M funding to date. Visit www.arcadia.com to know further!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our R&D team in India, focusing on building processes, products, platforms, and tools that will enable effective and quality energy data delivery to customers in a faster, secure, and reliable manner.
This person will have two primary responsibilities:
- Managing a reporting layer for our Utility data and ensuring customer requirements and deadlines are met
- Ensuring our customers are able to transition smoothly between our products
This person will work very closely with our product teams to ensure our customers and internal stakeholders needs are understood and that gaps in the product are identified and added to the roadmap.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented, a great communicator, and an empathetic collaborator who enjoys working with customers and internal stakeholders and can coordinate cross-department initiatives and drive them to completion.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute a migration plan for customers moving to our latest platform
- Work with our delivery team to ensure timely completion of custom data delivery tickets
- Champion the needs of the direct and indirect users of the products you build: Arcadia’s customers and Arcadia employees
- Provide regular updates to senior management on project progress
- Monitor and mitigate risks and issues related to the active projects
- Capture and communicate product requirements that can be easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with customers and internal stakeholders
What will help you succeed:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering or business management from reputed universities
- 6+ years of experience in software program management, product management, or project management in SaaS or data/platform product companies
- Experience working with globally distributed teams in multiple timezone environments
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and a proactive communication style
- Passion for our mission, sustainability, and helping drive a clean-energy future
- "Remote first" working model
- Flexible Leave Policy
- 15 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- Annual budget to use on conferences, books, classes, workshops or anything that contributes to professional development
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?