Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia! Visit www.arcadia.com.
HQ: Washington, DC
$1.5B valuation; $380M funding to date
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator experienced in designing, customizing, managing, and maintaining Salesforce systems. The role will support Arcadia’s market-leading Community Solar business, which supports solar developers in monetizing their clean energy production, and residential and business customers in saving money on their utility costs across the United States. The role will work closely with our business development, sales, and operations teams in all phases of sales cycle management and operationalizing successful deals. The role will offer growth opportunities to continue optimizing our use of Salesforce in an evolving market, and expanding the use cases and integration of Salesforce with Arcadia’s proprietary technology systems.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain Salesforce fields, layouts, formulas, and custom objects to meet the needs of the business
- Work directly with stakeholders and gather business requirements
- Develop and maintain custom reports for tracking business performance
- Develop and maintain a data dictionary and coordinate closely with our Analytics team to ensure consistent use and understanding of Salesforce fields across the organization
- Perform data quality assurance and collaborate with the appropriate teams to resolve data gaps or inconsistencies
- Stay up to date on new Salesforce features and capabilities and identify opportunities to drive more efficiency in our operations
- Configure and maintain Salesforce user accounts, profiles, and permission sets, and support IT/finance teams in Salesforce budgeting
- 4+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing needs and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a global organization is preferred
- Experience working in tech and supporting a Product/Engineering team is preferred
- Ability to develop formulaic and unique field development, and develop code for complex calculations
- Ability to integrate third party APIs in to salesforce
- Experience with building flows, validation rules, and Lightening applications.
- Experience managing third party applications, not just integrating them
Nice to haves:
- DevOps experience, such as setting up a CI/CD process and implementing third-party apps like Gearset or Copado
- Strong working knowledge of Developer best practices, such as APIs, APEX, Lightning Web Components, SOQL, Dev Console, and system architecture
- Competitive compensation based on market standards
- We are working on a hybrid model
- Apart from Fixed Base Salary, the candidates are eligible for following benefits
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Office Located in the heart of the City in case you need to step in for any purpose
- Medical Insurance (1+5 Family Members)
- Quarterly team engagement activities and rewards & recognitions
- L&D programs to foster professional growth
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in Chennai, India.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?