Director of Enterprise Analytics (B2B)
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia! Visit www.arcadia.com.
HQ: Washington, DC
$1.5B valuation; $380M funding to date
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Director of Product Analytics to build and manage a team of high-performing analysts to analyze the full range of Arcadia products. The team will work with product teams to help size potential investments, define data collection requirements, conduct A/B tests, and measure the end-to-end product and customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Hire and support a team of 2-4 product analysts ops analysts to deliver high-quality, proactive product analytics
- Be a senior voice in the organization, discovering key product data insights and communicating them to drive step-changes in Arcadia’s revenue and profitability.
- Own the analytics relationship with our product managers and product executive, and develop a deep understanding of Arcadia’s product teams and their needs and objectives
- Provide data requirements to product teams to cover the full set of Arcadia’s analytics and reporting needs (beyond just product data needs)
- Develop Arcadia’s product data strategy, including proactively identifying and prioritizing key product data needs, developing experiment best practices, and establishing product metric frameworks
- Coach your team and the product organization on conducting hypothesis testing in order to systematically learn and iterate
- Take on individual contributor analytics as needed to support the team
- Work with analytics peers to develop strong analytics practices and conduct analysis with an eye toward the holistic organization.
What will help you succeed
- 8+ years in data analytics, business analytics, data science, statistics, or related field
- Track record leading teams to consistently deliver stakeholder-facing analytics with strongly positive stakeholder feedback
- Significant experience conducting proactive exploratory data analysis, distilling actionable insights and recommendations, and telling a story with data
- Strong communication skills, including with executive leaders
- Strong knowledge of SQL and some knowledge of Python or R
- Knowledge of product experimentation best practices, including experience designing and measuring A/B tests
- Extensive experience with BI tools like Looker or Tableau
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Familiarity with dbt or other data modeling systems and techniques
- Competitive compensation based on market standards
- We are working on a hybrid model
- Apart from Fixed Base Salary , the candidates are eligible for following benefits:
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Office Located in the heart of the City in case you need to step in for any purpose
- Medical Insurance (1+5 Family Members)
- Quarterly team engagement activities and rewards & recognitions
- L&D programs to foster professional growth
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in Chennai, India.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?