Program Manager - Operations
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia! Visit www.arcadia.com.
HQ: Washington, DC
$1.5B valuation; $380M funding to date
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced, self-starting, and biased-towards-action Program Manager to become a key player for the Operations team. This individual will identify and run cross-team initiatives, and provide critical insights that will drive the strategic performance of the operating unit. The Program Manager will work closely with every function of the Company including Sales, Product, Analytics, and Finance, among others. The ideal candidate is both a competent doer and a regimented taskmaster with a high capacity for growth and an ability to adapt and move fast.
What you’ll do:
- The Program Manager is responsible for planning and executing prioritized projects and process improvements, driven by broader Company objectives, such as cross-functional major initiatives, automation projects, and business process optimization.
- The Program Manager will be responsible for engaging with Arcadia engineers, product managers, operations, data analytics, and other leaders to drive execution and prioritization.
- Look around corners to know what will make the business run more smoothly before we get there, including identifying dependencies early within projects
- Create clear delivery plans for high-value, cross-functional projects
- Establish escalation paths and effectively remove obstacles
- Candidates should be familiar with common project/program management principles as well as demonstrate an understanding of Agile frameworks.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years of relevant program/project management experience
- Excellent business acumen, motivated team player and action-oriented; excellent analytical, reporting, and presentation skills
- Outstanding executive-level verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for solving complex problems and building scalable processes
- Comfort working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks, taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Experience in people management, including developing a team
- Experience in energy, climate, or sustainability industries
- Experience working in a global environment
- Competitive compensation based on market standards
- We are working on a hybrid model
- Apart from Fixed Base Salary , the candidates are eligible for following benefits
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Office Located in the heart of the City in case you need to step in for any purpose
- Medical Insurance (1+5 Family Members)
- Quarterly team engagement activities and rewards & recognitions
- L&D programs to foster professional growth
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in Chennai, India.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?