Senior Data Analyst - Analytics
Who We Are :
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia! Visit www.arcadia.com.
HQ: Washington, DC
$1.5B valuation; $380M funding to date
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for multiple Senior Data Analysts – across product, marketing, sales, operations, and corporate metrics – to join our analytics teams. The senior analyst will develop key metrics to measure business, product and acquisition performance; identify insights to drive growth or reduce cost and inform strategy at all levels; enable business users to self-serve on day-to-day data; and, for operations, build data-based tooling to automate key processes.
What you’ll do:
- Use analytics and modeling techniques to derive actionable insights to drive the business forward, driving growth or reducing cost
- Develop and measure key metrics to measure and optimize business performance and develop critical insight into metrics drivers
- Build dashboards and other reporting to enable the business to automatically self-serve on data insights and make data part of day-to-day business decisions
- Build strong, proactive relationships with stakeholders, helping them identify analytics opportunities, define problem statements, and scope requirements
- Communicate your insights to senior stakeholders, helping the business understand why your findings matter and how it can act on them
- As one of the first senior hires to the analytics team, help establish culture and processes
What will help you succeed
- 4+ years in data analytics, business analytics, data science, statistics, or related field
- Consistent record of proactive exploratory data analysis, distilling actionable insights and recommendations, and telling a story with data
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including with senior stakeholders and with analytics peers
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Comfortable managing a combination of fast-paced ad hoc work and long-term projects
- Extensive experience BI tools like Looker or Tableau
- Basic or better knowledge of statistics
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Applied experience with advanced statistics and data science modeling
- Experience with Python or R
- Familiarity with dbt or other data modeling systems and techniques
- Competitive compensation based on market standards
- We are working on a hybrid model
- Apart from Fixed Base Salary , the candidates are eligible for following benefits
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Office Located in the heart of the City in case you need to step in for any purpose
- Medical Insurance (1+5 Family Members)
- Quarterly team engagement activities and rewards & recognitions
- L&D programs to foster professional growth
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in Chennai, India.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?