Staff Product Manager, Growth, Community Solar
Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a curious, experienced Staff Product Manager to join the Product team, focusing on customer acquisition tools to support our Community Solar sales team. This individual will support product initiatives from conception to launch and subsequent iterations, by connecting customer needs, regulatory requirements, technological capabilities, and sales goals. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, empathetic collaborator who enjoys breaking sophisticated problems into smaller steps that drive iterative product development.
This role is remote and will report to the Director of Product, Community Solar. Additionally, the Staff Product Manager will work with a global team of engineers, product designers, analysts, other product managers, sales, and operations. While this role is based in the US, a part of the engineering and product team is based in India and the Staff Product Manager will collaborate frequently with the international team.
What you'll do:
- Define, prioritize, and build product features that improve the customer acquisition process for community solar.
- Turn company strategy into a prioritized roadmap of initiatives that help scale Arcadia’s community solar business.
- Weave diverging requirements across state markets into a consistent, compliant product experience.
- Write clear user stories and product requirements that can be easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Partner and collaborate closely with designers, engineers, data analytics, marketing, and sales to deliver on key roadmap priorities.
What will help you succeed:
- At least 4 years of software product management experience.
- Proven experience aligning and influencing cross-functional teams and diverse partners
- Proven track record to break down complex problems into incremental product solutions, and communicating with technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and a proactive communication style
- Ability to think strategically
- A growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Knowledge of or experience in the energy industry
- Technical background
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO - no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
- A supportive engineering culture that values diversity, empathy, teamwork, trust, and efficiency
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $170,000 to $210,000. There will also be a competitive benefits and equity (bonus if applicable) component to the package. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills, experience, and location of the qualified candidate.