Advanced Microgrid Systems
Accounting & Finance, Operations
Alpharetta, GA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
As the Regional Operational Accountant at Fluence, you will:
- Participate in month end close and all relevant reporting as per corporate timetable for the region, including variance anlysis.
- Collaborate with Project Controllers to ensure proper accounting for project costs.
- Ensure accurate and timely business transaction recording in the ERP system.
- Maintain general ledger and related general accounting processes and reconciliations.
- Provide timely accounting, reporting, and system guidance to support the organization through business changes and strategic projects.
- Ensure SOX controls are executed timely and accurately.
- Develop and participate in process improvement projects.
What will our Ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, business administration, or equivalent training.
- Strong knowledge of general ledger accounting processes.
- Experience and/or understanding of percentage of completion accounting under ASC 606.
- Self-starter with a proven track record of grit and determination to drive process improvement.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight timelines in a fast-pace environment.
- Self starter that can implement a vision by working with cross functional business partners to drive change.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s accounting policy and its implementation according to the latest GAAP requirements.
- Advanced knowledge and skill with excel and the ability to automate tasks.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
See more open positions at Advanced Microgrid Systems
Something looks off?