Manager, Development and Integrations
Advanced Microgrid Systems
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Lead global teams in the design, development, implementation, integration, optimization, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Fluence’s critical business systems such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Incorta, Workato, and Windchill along with custom inhouse software programs and applications. You will work closely with the Architects, Business Analysts, and user base to ensure development and services are delivered in a scalable manner and on-time while supporting products that are changing the world. A potential candidate needs a strong foundation in software development with a background in NetSuite and Salesforce along with the ability to quickly come up to speed and take ownership of other systems.
As the DevOps Manager at Fluence, you will:
- Own the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing, and leading implementation and testing of new features within an agile environment.
- Responsible for establishing the vision and execution for software development & delivery.
- Ability to analyze requirements and understand the holistic impact on the larger systems ecosystem.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation and knowledge bases.
- Development and publishing of technical roadmaps to business and leadership teams
- Supporting help desk and business on various technical issues.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the various development teams and ensure project plans and delivery commitments are met.
- Architect and develop the innovative technical design and implementation approach with the overall product line goals and objectives in mind.
- Own the development team's operational excellence, including creation of and monitoring of metrics and alarms in a continuous process improvement environment.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience using tools like JIRA, Gearset, and GitHub
- 7+ years managing software development teams
- 10+ years experience in Salesforce and NetSuite
- Experience in iPaas solutiosn such as Workato
- Experience in Incorta, PowerBI, Workday, and Windchill a plus
- Familiarity with Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to affect positive change, empower people, cultivate product technology visions and innovative solutions.
- Proven team leadership and strong communication skills with the ability to present technical information
- Working knowledge of master data management
- Experience with CI / CD
To support our teams and their families beyond the workplace, Fluence provides an outstanding benefits package effective day one of employment! Fluence provides medical benefits, employee resource group opportunities, 401K options and first-rate PTO/Vacation plans for valuable work life balance.
🔋 ERG Opportunities #diversity
🔋 Unlimited PTO
🔋 Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Pet Insurance
🔋 Generous 401K Match
🔋 Annual Bonus Incentive
🔋 Long Term Incentive Plan
Questions? Message your Global Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Ami Vande Velde LinkedIn
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
See more open positions at Advanced Microgrid Systems
Something looks off?