Advanced Microgrid Systems
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
· Coordinate and Manage the Warranty Claims Credit Process
· Review Non-Conformance Report with Quality for Disposition
· Work with Supplier for Return Materials Authorization
· Facilitate and track physical return/ scrap of defective parts
· Complete and track Return to Vendor transactions according to standard procedure
· Facilitate Supplier reimbursement credits and reconciliation of additional for credit
· Facilitate Supplier Project Financial group/ Service Finance as part of the Standard Operating process.
· Create and Maintain KPI for RTV/ Credit
· Various operational tasks as set forward by Fluence Management.
· Complete Physical inventory activities.
· Drives for Results -The passion to set and meet high standards of performance
· Thinks Analytically-The ability to break down problems and gain understanding to make effective decisions
· Drives Accountability-The ability to establish clear, measurable goals and deliver on commitments
· Influences Others -The ability to persuade others to support your agenda / objectives
What does the ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a Business-related program (preferred Supply Chain)
- At least 1 or more years of Supply Chain experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to form opinions based on data aggregation.
- Well organized, displaying clear, rational and analytical approach to problem solving and planning using tools like Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Preferred Skills:
- ERP system experience, particularly with NetSuite ERP
- Expert-level skills with MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills
- APICS, CPIM or Lean/ 6 Sigma certification
At Fluence we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace; if you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Pet Insurance
Generous 401K Match
Annual Bonus Incentive
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Directly: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marinagawlinski/
#energy #sustainability #supplychain
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
In Colorado and California, the standard pay range for this role is $60k - 70K annually. This range is specific to Colorado and California and may not be applicable in other locations.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
See more open positions at Advanced Microgrid Systems
Something looks off?