Sales Associate DACH (m/f/d)
Advanced Microgrid Systems
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Assistance with identification of customers, applications, and markets that are an attractive fit for Fluence’s energy storage solutions
- Provision of support and participation in business development and sales meetings with customer
- Collaboration with market applications team to understand policy, regulatory or other barriers to energy storage market entry
- Reporting of market activities and developments back to the company
- Opportunity origination and filtering – Assessing and prioritizing sales opportunities using strategic selling criteria. Support data driven decision making via Salesforce and other reporting/CRM tools.
- Bid preparation – Coordinate the development of full proposals and tender responses to customers (with support from specialist Fluence groups) to a high standard
- Stakeholder management – Regular customer engagement. Building lasting rapport and client relationships for driving long term business.
- Technical and commercial support during sales process – Become a subject matter expert across all elements of Fluence’s technology, able to answer a range of technical queries on our hardware, software, and services offerings.
LINK TO FLUENCE CORE VALUES
Take ownership of giving customers a great first impression
Strive to continuously improve, be intellectually curious and be adaptive to our customers and employee’s needs
Responsibility for screening opportunities and the development of sales and project proposals for Fluence energy storage products and services.
Enjoy solving one of the most challenging engineering problems of our time and helping to transform the way we power our world
- Some relevant battery-energy storage experience with the desire to quickly learn a lot more
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in person and virtually).
- A great analytical eye and attention to detail.
- The adaptability to learn from what works and doesn’t and course-correct quickly.
- Comfort with the freedom of working collaboratively in a remote team environment.
- Some knowledge and interest in the energy storage competitive landscape.
- Fluent English and German
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
See more open positions at Advanced Microgrid Systems
Something looks off?