Advanced Microgrid Systems
Posted on Monday, April 17, 2023
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Commission Fluence projects working in cooperation with multiple project stakeholders including Fluence construction managers, contractors, suppliers, telecommunication teams, control systems teams, etc.
- Develop and execute commissioning plans including resourcing and scheduling.
- Lead commissioning effort to achieve commercial operations, and handover from delivery/construction team to the O&M team for each project.
- Define, develop, and execute testing protocols based on market rules, local utility requirements, off-taker and third-party supply contracts.
- Oversee complete commissioning and acceptance testing of the following systems: 1) project networks, communications, and control systems; 2) balance of plant relay protection, metering, HVAC, fire suppression, and electrical systems; 3) battery subsystem; 4) inverter subsystem.
- Perform electricity market and/or off-taker qualification testing as required for the project to commence commercial operations.
- Undergraduate degree in electrical engineering with at least ten year’s professional work experience in related field, such as construction, commissioning, project management, performance testing, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and experience in installation, Testing and commissioning of Switchgears, Protective Relays, Power Transformers and Grid Tie Inverters (Preferably from OEM).
- Experience in operation of Switchgears, Protective Relays, Power Transformers and Grid Tie Inverters.
- Able to Read and Interpret Electrical Drawings.
- Knowledgeable in Operation of Testing Equipment.
- Knowledge and experience with SCADA protocols such as: IEC60870-5-101/- 103/104, IEC 61850 MMS, DNP3 & Modbus.
- Working knowledge on PLC (Siemens S7 & Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC), soft logic IEC 61131, SEL Relays & Meters, Siemens Relays & Meters & SCADA Gateways & Data Concentrators.
- Experience with Managed Ethernet Switches, Media Converters (Fiber & Serial).
- Proven success on challenging projects where you made key contributions while demonstrating ownership, creativity, and initiative.
- Demonstrated ability and interest in engineering design; ability to write specifications and work plans for others to implement.
- Passion for your work, and communication skills such that your passion motivates colleagues, clients, suppliers, and contractors.
- Effective in a collaborative yet informally structured work environment.
- Desire to take responsibility and initiative.
- Proven capability in managing contractors and working in a matrix organization on fast moving projects.
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.
See more open positions at Advanced Microgrid Systems
Something looks off?