Market Analyst, Strategic Growth - Americas
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
IT, Sales & Business Development
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Fluence seeks a Market Analyst who will report directly to the Director of Growth. This role involves providing key analytical support for our growth strategies in the North American energy storage market. The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical background, excellent data handling skills, and a keen interest in market dynamics and trends.
What does a Market Analyst, Strategic Growth, do at Fluence?
- Collect and analyze market data to identify trends, opportunities, and challenges in the energy storage sector.
- Support the Director of Growth in developing and refining growth strategies through insightful data analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather and interpret market intelligence, ensuring accuracy and relevance.
- Utilize advanced data analytics tools to create comprehensive reports and presentations for the management team.
- Monitor competitor activities and market developments to provide timely insights for strategic decision-making.
- Develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for tracking and reporting market data.
- Assist in the design and execution of market research projects, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Communicate findings and insights to the Director of Growth and other stakeholders in a clear and actionable manner.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Data Science, or a related field, required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in market data analysis, preferably in the energy sector.
- Proficiency in data analytics software and tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, Tableau).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Mastery in data analysis tools and methodologies, especially relevant to the energy market.
- A Quant who loves a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- A team player with a global mindset.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.