Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Taipei City, Taiwan
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This Executive Assistant position, referred to as “EA”, contributes to the company’s success by supporting the Fluence Energy Taiwan’s activities. The Assistant will report to the Taiwan General Manager, dot line report to Head of Marketing & Communications, APAC.
The role requires minimal direction to support: accounting；meeting coordination; travel & expense management; and other ad hoc projects, while taking part in the growth of Fluence.
We are looking for someone who works well in a fast-paced environment and wants to grow with the company. As the Executive Assistant at Fluence, you will:
- Provide essential support serving as key point of contact, for tracking employee mobility with execution team support, track team availability, etc, as needed for compliance, working with HR and across other functions.
- Manage schedules for GM & team, record minutes & coordinate follow-up actions.
- Have solid experience in using Power Point and Word to prepare presentation notes
- Coordinate travel and expense management bookings, submit T&E claims.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Support other administrative requests and adhoc projects as necessary.
Also, as part of your role, you will be supporting Head of Marketing & Communications, APAC in executing local marketing activities, with the following tasks (but not limited to):
- Organize and manage industry events, customer events, project events, conferences, and trade shows in Taiwan.
- Develop compelling contents (e.g. presentations, collaterals) in Traditional Chinese to address local customer pain points and market needs (e.g. blogs, whitepapers) by working with the Growth team to enable sales team for business growth and enhance Fluence’s thought leadership.
- Social Media (especially for Facebook and Linkedin) content generation in Traditional Chinese and management to build the Fluence brand awareness in Taiwan.
- Bi-lingual (English and Traditional Chinese) Press Release drafting and dissemination by working with third party agency.
- Create case studies and local customer testimonials, including project video shootings.
- Internal Communications and employer marketing.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.