Training and Enablement Specialist
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Arlington, VA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented Training and Enablement Specialist to join our team. You will play a crucial role in ensuring our employees are equipped with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed. In this position, you will leverage your expertise in process documentation to develop and deliver effective training programs on our new internal processes and systems. You will also be responsible for maintaining and updating process documentation to ensure its accuracy and comprehensiveness.
What does a Training and Enablement Specialist do at Fluence?
- Develop and deliver engaging training programs on documented processes and systems to diverse global teams.
- Utilize various training methods, including hands-on workshops, online modules, and coaching sessions.
- Tailor training programs to different audience levels and learning styles.
- Measure the effectiveness of training programs and adjust as needed.
- Develop and maintain training materials, such as guides, checklists, and job aids.
- Process Documentation:
- Analyze and document internal processes, ensuring clarity, conciseness, and accuracy.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve documented processes.
- Maintain and update existing process documentation as needed.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to capture accurate and relevant information.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Support onboarding of new employees.
- Troubleshoot and resolve training-related issues.
- Stay up to date on best practices in training and development.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment and effectiveness of training initiatives.
- Travel: 25-40%
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, Instructional Design, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing and delivering training programs.
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles.
- Experience training and enabling a global team.
- Proven ability to document complex processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in training technology tools, such as LMS and authoring software.
- Experience with instructional design methodologies a plus.
In California, the standard pay range for this role is 100000 - 123000 annually. This range is specific to California and may not be applicable in other locations.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.