Senior Communications Specialist
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA · Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
We are seeking a seasoned and strategic communications professional to join our IT team as a Senior Communications Specialist. In this pivotal role, you will play a key part in shaping and amplifying our narrative around organizational change and digital transformation initiatives. You will be a trusted advisor to leadership, crafting compelling messaging and driving employee engagement throughout the change process.
What does a Senior Communications Specialist do at Fluence?
- Develop and execute comprehensive communication strategies aligned with organizational change and digital transformation initiatives for multiple projects across multiple geographic regions.
- Partner with leadership to understand the goals, objectives, and potential challenges of change initiatives.
- Translate complex information into clear, concise, and engaging messaging for diverse audiences (employees, stakeholders, customers).
- Develop and implement communication plans for multiple projects across multiple channels (internal communications platforms, email, town halls, leadership videos, etc.).
- Create compelling content in various formats (e.g., articles, infographics, videos, presentations) to educate and inform employees about change initiatives.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of communication efforts and make adjustments as needed.
- Proactively identify and address communication risks associated with change initiatives.
- Stay up to date on best practices in change management and communication.
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., HR, marketing) to ensure alignment and consistency of messaging.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 7+ years of experience in a communication role, with a proven track record of success in developing and implementing communication strategies.
- In-depth understanding of organizational change management principles and methodologies.
- Experience working in a global, fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with digital transformation initiatives a plus.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.