Assistant Manager (AM) - Finance
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Accounting & Finance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for all day-to-day accounting matters and employee related support for Fluence India entity. He / She will also provide support to controllership team on the various Accounting and Audit issues and on other related matters for regional projects / initiatives as directed by the Accounting Controller- INDIA.
- Vendor Accounting – Verification of Vendor invoices for Payment processing in relation with GST and WHT tax matters as applicable for India tax compliances.
- PO Processes and related Good Receipt / Item Receipt activity - such as vendor onboarding and PO issuing in Net Suite.
- Responding to Queries around company expenses and company credit card usage
- Credit Card Tool management related activities - issuance and limits allowances
- Audits – Support and provide analysis & reconciliations with recommendations on findings.
- Banking & Treasury – support relevant administrative documentation.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
Job Specifications / Competencies
- a) Ideally 5 years experience in an MNC in a capacity requiring familiarity with the:
- 1. Vendor Management
- 2. Income Tax Act, rules and regulations, including transfer pricing regulations
- 3. Goods and Services Tax Act
- 4. Companies Act
- b) Must be a qualified Accountant or hold equivalent degree.
- c) Must have experience working with financial accounting and reporting standards such as US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- d) In addition, the job requires the following attributes:
- 1. Strong analytical and technical skills.
- 2. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 3. Strong team player demonstrating maximum flexibility;
- 4. Exude a professional, confident, mature, and self-motivated style
- 5. Adaptability to a fast moving and changing environment; and
- 6. Good working knowledge of Net Suite / SAP – beneficial
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.