APAC Treasury Analyst
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
IT, Accounting & Finance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This position contributes to the company’s success by ensuring an efficient treasury structure to support its regional operations. The Treasury Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities and will report to the APAC Treasurer.
As Treasury Analyst, you will:
- Develop the regional and country cashflow forecasting process and work with the country CFOs and project managers to track forecast variance and improve forecast accuracy.
- Work with country finance teams and APAC Shared Service Centre to oversee cash movements for AP & T&E payments, AR billing and payroll & intercompany transactions.
- Manage bank accounts including bank KYC, account openings and closures, signatory updates, user access and bank system administration.
- Perform SOX control testing for APAC treasury processes
- Support Standby Letters of Credit, bank guarantees & bond requirements including preparing applications, tracking issuance & returns/ cancellations of all APAC securities.
- Manage local bank relationships.
- Assist with the development of cash management banking solutions including local credit and corporate card facilities.
- Identify and report on FX exposure and identify ways to mitigate FX risk.
- Contribute to global treasury projects.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 5-7 years work experience in treasury and cash management
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders across functions and countries
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.