Competitiveness and Business Transformation Associate
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Competitiveness, the Competitiveness and Business Transformation Associate will gain the responsibilities to:
•Collaborate with and, when required, independently execute strategies set by the Sr. Manager of Competitiveness across global functions and regions.
•Independently manage multiple competitiveness measures while ensuring alignment with the company vision, and ensuring each contributes to growth and positive margins.
•Provide regular and autonomous updates on the status of ongoing competitiveness measures to the Sr. Manager of Competitiveness and the management team.
•Propose and initiate new competitiveness measures in collaboration with, and sometimes independently of, the Sr. Manager of Competitiveness.
•Liaise with senior stakeholders from various departments, ensuring alignment and harnessing potential synergies.
•Assist and at times independently prepare for high-level executive leadership meetings, ensuring strategies and updates align with ongoing visions.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Proven experience with at least 2-3 years in global strategy consulting or a similarly fast-paced environment.
- Strong track record of achievement, preferably in the Battery Energy Storage Systems industry or the renewable energy sector.
- Experience in independently managing multiple improvement measures, ensuring contribution to organizational goals, and cross-functional alignment.
- Ability to collaborate seamlessly with various functions, regional organizations, and senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the capacity to provide regular and autonomous updates.
- Comfort and experience working in a global context, with an understanding of how to navigate and drive strategies across various functions and regions.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and evolving industry, showcasing resilience and a proactive attitude in the face of challenges.
- We highly value candidates who embody a professional yet approachable demeanor, contributing to a positive and cooperative work atmosphere within the team.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.