Sustaining Systems Project Manager - HW focus
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Systems Project Manager, you’ll manage your projects with a broad view of the activities needed to attain project goals. You will ensure that milestones in your projects are agreed and understood by the team. You are a caretaker of budget, schedule, scope and regular reporting communications.
Typical day-to-day program management activities include:
•Plan, monitor and direct project execution including budget, schedule, and scope.
•Coordinate cross-functional resources.
•Identify and manage project interdependencies.
•Identify and manage risks and issues.
•Create and maintain program documentation.
•Manage stakeholder communications, negotiations, and problem-solving.
•Align deliverables with project outcomes.
- As a Project Manager with organizational reach, you will be an ambassador of that culture, always looking for ways to build team cohesion and human connections.
- 5+ years in project management or program management
- 2+ years of working knowledge of agile methodologies.
- 2+ years of working knowledge of Confluence, Jira, NetSuite, Salesforce, MS Project or similar toolsets.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- PMP or equivalent certification showing a mastery of program management concepts.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.