Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Alpharetta, GA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
As a Technical Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in directing the investigation, identification, and resolution of issues withinservice, warranty, and sustaining operations phases of a project. The ideal candidate will possess a technical expertise as well as a critical thinking ability.
What does a Technical Manager at Fluence do?
- Manage issues effecting projects in the Services phase of the business in the most efficient manner.
- Manage the warranty and claims issues as applicable with Regional and Global Stakeholders
- Liaise with the Sr. Coordinator’s in the region to ensure provision of overall technical support for all regional projects to maintain contracted budget.
- Co-ordinate and execute process improvement recommendations in the region/group based on metric data.
- Analyze and report metrics for all project issues in the region to leadership.
The hiring team values the following training and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field; Advanced degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in the Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energy field
- Experience in providing technical support in the region for all projects for resolution of issues (throughout the lifecycle of a project), customer inquiries and Product issues
- Experience in prioritizing and resolving issues, support resolution and/or lead resolution discussions with Product and Project engineers based on project impact in the region
- Ability to liaise with Product and Requisition Engineers to be appraised of all product changes/modifications, and provide improvement recommendations based on previously resolved issues
- Experience with contracts on projects and OEMs
- Ability to work in a manner consistent with the Fluence values of Leading, Agile, Responsible, and Fun.
- Desire to learn new skills, business applications and equipment platforms.
- Effective in a collaborative yet informally structured work environment. Desire to take responsibility and initiative.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.