Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This position will be within Fluence’s software engineering team working on the Nispera Asset Performance Management (APM) platform. As a frontend engineer, you will be an integral member of the product development team located in Zürich with close interaction with software engineers, data scientists, product managers and subject matter experts maturing, developing and maintaining client facing web-based applications to shape the evolution of our company and the future of the renewable assets’ performance management and optimization landscape.
Key responsibilities include
· Develop new frontend features to the web based APM application
· Work together with product management teams to translate functional product specifications to software requirement specifications
· Model and cultivate a culture of inclusivity, trust, exceptional communication, collaboration, respect, continuous learning, and enthusiasm for our work
· BSc or higher in computer science or a closely related field
· Hands-on experience in web development with Sencha Ext JS framework
· Experience in utilizing Restful services
· Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver solutions quickly at high quality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have
· Knowledge of the energy industry
· Familiarity of Agile methodology
· Experience in React Native
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.