Construction Manager_German speaking (m/f/d)
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, construction management, or related field.
- 10 years minimum experience in management of construction projects larger than €100Million, preferably electrical grid projects.
- Experience in managing multiple trades and subcontractors
- High attention to Safety and Quality
- Professional fluency in German and English
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Experience in Procore is an advantage.
- The Construction Manager will be responsible for day to day operations in the field and report directly to the Project Manager. Some projects may entail multiple sites. In this case, a site manager would report to the construction manager for each site.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to field supervision, craft employees, and subcontractors.
- Oversee of all field operations and all field personnel of varied backgrounds and nationalities.
- Manage work performance and productivity to ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate with QC Manager for proper testing, inspection, and documentation of all phases of the project.
- Coordinate with Health and Safety Manager for onsite safety requirements.
- Coordinate with commissioning engineer.
- Assist the Project Manager in establishing project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies and contract requirements.
- Prepare monthly reports to be submitted to the Project Manager for review and submission to the client.
*This is a B level role for our Internal Referral Program
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.