Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
This role shall be accountable for supporting the APAC H&S team in the delivery and maintenance of the Fluence’s management system(s) and processes, specifically, but not limited to documentation including Global, APAC and Country policies, procedures, process maps, manuals, forms, and records as applicable.
Reporting under the direction of Fluence APAC SQ Manager, working functionally with regional H&S stakeholders and Delivery & Services personnel as required.
This position provides support to APAC SQ team and supports leadership and oversight for continued safe systems of work.
This position will be office based and may require some periodic travel.
- Provide a timely and responsible H&S service across the APAC region.
- Enter and update H&S data in Salesforce.
- Export and analyze H&S data using business intelligence software (Power BI)
- Assist in the development and reporting of LMS modules specific to APAC region.
- Coordinate H&S reports that are timely and accurate.
- Monitor and coordinate APAC SQ SharePoint sites (task tracker, audit schedule, risk registers etc.)
- Assist in the application and management of the Fluence onboarding system.
- Support S&Q teams in investigations and actions and proactively follow up with the assigned individuals.
- Monitor and report on CAPA data as required
- Coordinate with APAC H&S team for audit requirements (internal / client / 3rd party)
- Coordinate H&S meetings and capture and distribute minutes / actions as required.
- +5 years in energy sector in project or office administrative roles or complimentary sectors (industrial, O&G, manufacturing)
- +2 years in H&S administrative role within renewable sector (project based) desirable.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite and database management
- Highly proficient analytical skillset
- Knowledgeable experience in using causation investigation models (5 Whys)
- Highly proficient communication, report writing, presentation and stakeholder management skillset.
- Knowledgeable regarding audit processes (9001, 45001 / 4801, 14001 management systems) highly desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of OHS / WHS, E legislations within area of accountability.
- First Aid Certificate
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.