Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Key role responsibilities include:
•The Sr. DevOps Engineer will perform as a member of a dynamic global software engineering team developing cutting edge energy storage tools.
•The Sr. DevOps Engineer will be empowered to identify and drive opportunities to design and/or improve automation throughout build, deployment, management, and tooling.
•Manage the configuration of the build infrastructure (primarily Linux).
•Proactively look for ways to automate the installation and upkeep of build tools and dependencies.
•Review and recommend solutions and tools to improve the software development process.
•Own the process for releasing builds into QA and up to production.
•Mentor and drive junior team members to share knowledge and workload.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field from an accredited university. Significant related work experience will be considered in place of a degree.
- 7+ years experience in a DevOps role not as a "user" of tools but instead as a driver and implementer.
- Expertise with automation frameworks such as Ansible to manage administration, monitoring, and development of custom plug-ins and workflows is a must.
- Extensive experience in not only using but also driving integration, adoption, and design of build automation DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Deep knowledge of Git administration, workflows, and branching/release strategies.
- Integration of code quality scanning tools such as SonarQube into the SDLC.
- Ability to quickly understand, learn and implement new system designs, new technologies, and functional components of software systems in a professional environment.
- Able to build solid relationships within as well as consensus across multiple teams on environment strategies of build and release process.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.