Field Marketing Associate (Part-Time)
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Marketing & Communications
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
· Organise and manage industry events, customer events, project events, conferences, and trade shows in Australia.
· Develop compelling contents (e.g. presentations, collaterals) to address local customer pain points and market needs (e.g. blogs, whitepapers) to enable sales team for business growth and enhance Fluence’s thought leadership.
· Social Media (especially for Linkedin) content generation and marketing campaign execution.
· Press Release drafting and dissemination.
· Create case studies and local customer testimonials, including project video shootings.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
· Proven experience in event planning and execution, social media management and content generation.
· Highly organised and detail-oriented, good time management and result-driven.
· A quick learner with good business acumen and “To Do” attitude.
· Energy storage or renewable industry background desired but not mandatory.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.