Advanced Microgrid Solutions
People & HR
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Administrative Support: Assist in day-to-day administrative tasks related to HR like Certificate of Employment, Travel and Visa documentation.
- HR Documentation and Record Keeping: Maintain and organize HR documentation, such as employment contracts, policies, and procedures, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and company standards.
- HR Programs and Initiatives: Assist in HR-related projects and initiatives, contributing to the development and implementation of capability programs, employee engagement activities, company events, and other initiatives.
- Compliance Assistance: Support HR operations by liaising with government offices such as PhilHealth, SSS, PAG-IBIG in efforts by staying updated on labor laws and regulations, assisting in audits, and ensuring adherence to company policies.
- Employee Queries: Serve as the first point of contact for employee queries, providing timely and accurate responses to a variety of HR-related questions.
- Proven experience (2-5 years) in an administrative role, preferably in HR or related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills to adapt to a fast-changing environment and engage in deep thinking and learning.
- Highly responsible, capable of working independently and collaborating with others in a team.
- Understanding of HR processes and confidentiality protocols.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Diploma or degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field.
- Note: This is a contract role for 12 months
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.