Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
About the Position
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
The Receiver is responsible managing item receipts, preparing reports and KPI. The position will work with an assigned contract manufacturer and internal customers to ensure transactions are entered correctly and with buyers, suppliers, and logistics to ensure all required documents are compiled.
· Review and match up paperwork for all inbound materials received at the CM.
· Address any inbound BOL issues and resolve them quickly.
· Perform acknowledgement of receipts within NetSuite, verifying that the correct transaction was done.
· Review and submit for approval any transactional adjustment request forms submitted by the CM.
· Provide approved adjustment forms back to CM for processing.
· Make the adjustments in NetSuite once adjustment forms are approved.
· Review daily all material transactions with the CM to ensure alignment.
· Perform item receipts in ERP.
· Coordinate with Suppliers, Buyers, and Logistics for required shipment/ receipt documentation.
· Coordinate with Buyers for ETAs on open POs for receipt planning.
· Coordinate with Logistics for ETAs on in transit material for material transfers.
· Cross Check receipts for Freight Forwarder reports.
· Create receipt reports.
· Perform monthly audits.
· Coordinate with Finance on accrual.
· Monitor KPI
What does the ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain or relative experience
- Basic Finance and Accounting knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Excellent Customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- High integrity, attention to detail, and an action-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- ERP system experience, particularly with NetSuite ERP is a plus
- Must be a positive, self-reliant team player with strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem resolution skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to prioritize, multi-task, and handle multiple and changing priorities and to meet deadlines.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Collaborative and supportive work environment
· Opportunities for professional development and growth
· Chance to make a real difference in the world
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.