Technology Systems and Process Administrator
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
We are seeking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Technology Systems and Process Administrator (TSPA) to join our team. He/She will play a critical role in ensuring that our Project Delivery processes are aligned within standards, policies, and regulations. This position requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate effectively with project teams.
- Compliance and Conformance Management
- Administer and maintain the Project Delivery Technology Systems (PDTS), including documentation, processes, and tools to help and support compliance and conformance to FLN global/regional/local, ISO Standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the PDTS remains up-to-date and compliant with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and support in Project Audit for Process Compliance and Conformance.
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Maintain accurate records of documents, inspections, audits, reviews and develop templates, and prepare reports (end of week / month).
- Prepare and distribute accurate reports to project stakeholders and management in a timely manner.
- Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs) related to Project Delivery.
- Maintain and Monitor SharePoint sites and Confluence Pages under APAC Project Delivery Team.
- Source/ Plan /Support delivery of Training Programs and Materials to project teams, processes, and tools working hand in hand with the Project Technology Systems Associate.
- Monitor and report on LMS Training compliance.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement within project teams.
- Administrative Support
- Provide administrative support (coordinate meetings, take minutes / record minutes), liaise with team to ensure collaboration, monitor activity / audit / LL / action registers (CAPA / NCR)
- Send email correspondence to Project Delivery Team for Information Dissemination/announcements, etc.
- Continuous Improvement
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and quality enhancement within project delivery.
- ·Collaborate with project teams to implement best practices, process changes, and lessons learned.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Engineering, Information Technology, Business Management, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years' experience in Project Delivery Technology Systems and/or OHS Administration is preferred.
- BESS Project Site Experience is highly recommended but not required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Proficient knowledge of business intelligence software
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skillset (internal auditor training / lean / six sigma preferrable)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A collaborative spirit in working across teams and functions.
- Works in a manner consistent with Fluence’s values.
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.