Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Develop and maintain project schedules: Create comprehensive project schedules using P6 scheduling software and other related tools. Integrate BOP contractor’s schedule to the master program. Define project milestones, deliverables, and dependencies based on project requirements. Continuously update and refine schedules throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate project activities: Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to gather project requirements, identify tasks, and allocate resources. Facilitate cross-functional communication and ensure alignment of project timelines and dependencies.
- Monitor project progress: Regularly track project activities and monitor progress against the established baseline. Identify potential delays, bottlenecks, or risk and work proactively with the project team to mitigate and resolve issues. Analyze critical path constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend workaround.
- Resource optimization: Efficiently allocate project resources, including personnel, equipment and materials based on project priorities and constraints. Identify resource gaps or conflicts and propose solutions to maintain project schedule adherence.
- Risk management: Identify potential risks and develop contingency plans to address schedule deviations. Anticipate potential schedule impacts due to changes in scope, resource availability, or external factors and provide recommendations for mitigating risks. Provides necessary inputs to extension of time (EOT) claims to mitigate liquidated damage (LD) risk.
- Documentation and reporting: Maintain accurate project schedules and all related documentation. Regularly prepare status reports, progress updates, and dashboards for all stakeholders – highlighting key milestones, schedule variances, and any critical issues/concerns.
- Continuous improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvements in project scheduling. Implement best practices, lessons learned, and industry standards to optimize execution and enhance scheduling efficiency.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- We are looking for 2 Schedulers - one with at least 5 years of experience and the other with at 10 years of experience in project planning and scheduling in Primavera, including resource planning/management.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple and complex tasks/projects
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.