Senior Agile Coach
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Senior Agile Coach, you will work with some of the smartest people in the industry to deliver market-leading energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage that enable the global clean energy transition. In this role, you will:
Coach amazing teams of hardware and software engineers in self-management, collaboration, and value delivery
Choose the right Agile tools and frameworks for the right conditions and apply them to lead positive, productive, and efficient teams
Support Product Owners, Product Managers, and key stakeholders in using proven techniques for effective backlog management
Train and coach junior Agile Coaches in Agile methodologies, troubleshooting challenges, and growing Agile knowledge across the enterprise
Lead ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives in support of product development and delivery
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Growth Mindset – belief in both one’s own ability and the ability of others to continously grow and develop in knowledge, skills, and habits
- Collaboration and leadership – focuses on building up and empowering the team to deliver their best work
- Strong communication and facilitation – effectively leads, facilitates, and communicates within and across teams and stakeholders
- Initiative – proactively acts to address obstacles, continuously improve, and implement positive change
- Focus on results – creatively solves problems to ensure goals and objectives are met or exceeded
- Certification and knowledge of Agile methods, such as Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM), Kanban-EXP, SAFe, etc.
- 3-5 years experience in implementing a variety of Agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.) and choosing the right framework for given organizational goals, structures, and conditions
- DESIRED SKILLS
- Experience applying Agile methods to cyber-physical products (integrated hardware + software products); Experience with JIRA, Rally, AzureDevOps or similar
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.