Compensation and Benefits Manager (APAC)
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Accounting & Finance
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
As the Manager of Compensation and Benefits for your assigned region, you will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and managing our compensation, benefits and mobility strategies to attract, motivate, and retain top talent. You will collaborate closely with HR, finance, and other key stakeholders to ensure our compensation and benefits programs are competitive, equitable, and aligned with our business objectives. This role requires a keen eye for detail, strong analytical skills, market data, governance and compliance, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
In this role, you will have the following key responsibilities for the company’s base compensation, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, health and welfare, pension, wellness, mobility, relocation, perquisites, recognition, and other total rewards programs:
- Evaluating and modifying existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Developing and implementing new compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Conducting regular benchmarking and market analysis to stay up to date with industry trends and ensure our programs and practices remain competitive.
- Ensuring all programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislation.
- Managing the governance, compliance and reporting of compensation and benefits programs to ensure administration is aligned with regulatory requirements and plan document language.
- Communicating with third-party services to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues.
- Managing other external vendors who advise and/or administer compensation and benefit programs.
- Supporting the HR team with recruitment and talent management activities.
- Providing guidance to junior HR professionals regarding compensation and benefits activities.
- Preparing budgets, reports and presentations.
- Collaborating with HR Operations, regional HR client facing business partners, and regional finance and legal on compensation and benefits matters
- Creating education and communication materials and conducting training for employees to understand the company’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Manage regional Asia Pacific Global Mobility team members.
- Partner with the Business to educate them and their managers on the mobility process, procedure, tools & company guidelines.
- Drive continuous improvements to mobility strategy, processes, and training, based on experience, process metrics and feedback from process users and other stakeholders to drive further efficiencies in the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, finance, math, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in compensation and/or benefit program management; strength in employee benefits preferred.
- People management skills a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of compensation and benefits regulations and compliance requirements.
- Experienced knowledge of Global Mobility practices and programming
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data and make data-driven compensation and benefits recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate compensation-related information to HR, management, and employees.
- High level of integrity and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products required, working knowledge of Workday or HRIS desired.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our organization's total rewards strategies and contribute to our overall success in attracting and retaining top talent.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.