Lab Testing and Release Coordinator
Advanced Microgrid Solutions
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Are you viewed as a natural leader of teams? Are you excited by the challenge of working in a start-up atmosphere with a purpose?
We are seeking a versatile and motivated individual to join our team as a Lab Testing and Release Coordinator. This role combines the responsibilities of coordinating lab test scheduling and test plans with managing the end-to-end release process of products. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in system testing/quality assurance, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to lead cross-functional teams to test and deliver high-quality product releases efficiently.
As a Lab and Release Coordinator, you will work with some of the smartest people in the industry to deliver market-leading energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage that enable the global clean energy transition.
What does a Lab Testing and Release Coordinator do at Fluence?
- Partner with system test engineers and quality assurance teams to define and implement testing strategies, ensuring the quality of product releases.
- Coordinate with program managers and technical leads to plan and schedule test activities in the US test lab.
- Collaborate with lab testing staff globally to align on best practices across all testing sites and locations.
- Plan and schedule product releases with product development, quality assurance, and operations teams.
- Manage release timelines ensuring that release activities are well-coordinated and completed on time.
- Coordinate with relevant technical writers and subject matter experts to ensure timely release of product documentation.
- Monitor post-release performance, gather user feedback, and collaborate with relevant teams to address any issues in the process promptly.
- Travel up to 50% of the time
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Growth Mindset – belief in both one’s own ability and the ability of others to continuously grow and develop in knowledge, skills, and habits.
- Servant Leadership – focuses on building up and empowering the team to deliver their best work.
- Strong communication and facilitation – effectively lead, facilitates, and communicates within and across teams and stakeholders.
- Initiative – proactively acts to address obstacles, continuously improve, and implement positive change.
- 1-2 years' experience in system testing OR quality assurance OR program management.
- 1-2 years' experience working on cyberphysical products/energy technology.
- Nice to have: experience with JIRA/TestRail.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.